Answer: Hi Jules –
Looking at your chart, I see a few things that are important that your work life integrate and respect:
- Personal freedom & independence
- Honest communication
- Ongoing learning
- Exploration of multiple options
I imagine that if these things were missing or compromised on your current path, it could be a deal breaker and instigate a change in your work life. Partnership plays a significant role in your life, so changes there might also affect changes in your work. You have high standards for yourself and do not hesitate to put in hard work, so I’m guessing that won’t change, whatever route you take. 🙂
- What goals do you have for your career over the next 5 – 10 years?
- Are there contributions you would like to make and have not yet?
- With whom could you share your wisdom?
Whatever direction you take, you are sure contribute wise perspective and a harmonizing influence.
One resource: Surviving Saturn’s Return by Sherene Schostak & Stefanie Weiss (read chapter on Capricorn)
Want more insight? Read more about your cosmic career coach and reading options:
Aubrie De Clerck